Sunday

Rumors about my marriage are unfair and untrue, says Foluke Daramola-Salako

                                  
                   
                          Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako has described rumors about the failure of her second marriage as unfair.


According to the actress, she and he husband were in Dublin when the rumour started.

In a BBM chat with Saturday Beats, Foluke stated that there was no iota of truth in the story as the love between her and her husband waxes stronger by the day.

In her own words:
"The news is totally false and my marriage is very intact. When the new broke, we were both in Dublin and I was not happy about the news. I don't know where this story emanated from but who ever began this terrible story about us is being unfair because all I do in life is to make others happy. I wonder why someone would want to make me unhappy. I really have no idea where this story originated from but the Lord is our strength and He would continue to guide us."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DROP COMMENTS